- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 3 T Butter
- Flatten chicken breasts to desired thickness.
- Mix garlic powder, pepper, salt, and 1 tsp oregano in a baggie.
- Sprinkle mixture generously onto both sides of chicken. You won't need all of the spice mixture, so keep remaining spice mixture in baggie for next time you make this recipe.
- Melt butter in skillet and add chicken.
- Cook chicken until both sides are nice and browned.
- Reduce heat to low and move chicken to plate.
- Mix chicken broth with juice of half a lemon and corn starch.
- Pour broth mixture into pan and stir around to loosen brown bits from bottom. Bring to a boil until it begins to thicken. Reduce heat.
- Add chicken back to pan and sprinkle 1/2 tsp of oregano over top. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken cooked through.
- If you want it to look fancy, garnish with a lemon slice.
Places I'm Partying: