Thursday, August 9, 2012

Monogram Note Card Gift


Last year, having newly acquired my Cricut, I made my mother-in-law a set of monogrammed note cards for her birthday. This year, she requested some again, so I guess they were a hit! I made a mixture of cards....straight monogram, thank you, hello, etc. so she would have cards for various occasions.






I found a great sale on the sets of blank note cards with envelopes at Michaels, so used those rather than making my own (the set of 6 black ones with envelopes was only $0.99!). For everything else, I just used scrapbook card stock I had on hand.




Note cards are easy to make (assuming you have a die-cutting machine) and are a thoughtful, personalized gift. So if you see a great deal on note card sets, snatch some up and keep them on hand so you can quickly make a great hostess gift or birthday present.

     

Places I'm Partying:
One Artsy MamaWhipperberry
See Vanessa CraftToo Much Time On My Hands OneCreativeMommy.com

9 comments:

  1. I adore all the different colors and textures that you used!

    Melanie
    www.bearrabbitbear.com
    Current Giveaway: $25 Pick Your Plum box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog on Pinterest and started following! I'm glad I did, I love these ideas they're so cute.

    Check out my blog

    tonkaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic project! The cards are so cute. Would you consider linking this up at my Pinworthy Projects Party? I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you introduce some more collection and ideas for Sending gift to Pakistan on mother's day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I liked you on facebook. Thanks so much for linking up at One Creative Weekend! I hope to see you back tomorrow! I want a die cut machine so badly! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, I really need to use my Cricut a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful!
    Chee Chee
    monkeynscooter.blogspot.com
    current giveaways--Starbucks & Michaels gift cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the color and the texture you used...I wish to make matching Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very lovely cards. I will make try them.
    gift to Pakistan is one of most reliable shop to send gifts…you can send gifts to Pakistan now at cheaper rate.

    ReplyDelete