Chalkboard paint in a can is great stuff! This craft was extremely easy and can be used in so many different ways....home decor, vases, weddings.
What you need:
- Chalkboard Paint
- Empty Wine Bottles
How to make it:
- Fill in the sink halfway with hot tap water and place bottles in the sink, label down.
- Let it soak for about 30 minutes.
- Remove label and let bottles dry.
- Once dried, spray the wine bottles with chalkboard paint. You may need to do two to three coats.
- Using chalk, write anything you want!