What You Need:
- Memory Wire - Bracelet Size
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters (regular hardware store ones, NOT jewelry ones)
- The memory wire comes coiled like a spring. Determine the size of your bracelet and cut off that many coils with wire cutters. Memory wire is very hard and will ruin your jewelry wire cutters, so use a cheapo pair from the hardware store.
- Using round nose pliers, make a small loop at one end of the wire to keep beads from falling off.
- String beads onto wire.
- When you've reached the end of your bracelet, use your round nose pliers to make another small loop to secure the beads.
- I have not personally used any other method, but they do sell memory wire end caps that can be glued on rather than making that loops.
Hopefully this post will inspire others to create some beautiful memory wire jewelry. I made this bracelet standing at my kitchen island while my kids ate lunch. It was so quick & easy and I love the way it turned out! Happy Creating!