October has arrived....Halloween is creeping up on us! Let's DECORATE! Here is a great craft we made with the Cricut.
What You Need:
- 8X10 Canvas
- Orange Acrylic Paint
- Black Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Hot Glue
- Cricut Expression
- Word Collage Cartridge
How to Make It:
1. Paint the canvas orange using acrylic craft paint. It may need a couple of coats.
2. Using the Word Collage cartridge on the Cricut Expression, we cut the vinyl to fit our canvas.
Note: Dial set at 9", medium pressure to make a "kiss" cut.
3. Peel away the background vinyl leaving only the word collage.
4. Apply transfer tape and burnish using a bone finger or credit card.
5. Remove backing from vinyl and position word collage onto canvas. Then burnish again to adhere vinyl to canvas.
6. Carefully remove the transfer tape and VOILA!
7. Hot glue the ribbon to the back of the canvas and now it is ready to be hung on the wall!