Desperate Craftwives Spinach Quiche
- One 9" refrigerated, unbaked pie crust (I prefer Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- One 10 oz. package of frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6-8 oz. of swiss cheese, shredded
- Finely chopped sweet onion to taste (no more than 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Combine milk and mayonnaise in a bowl and whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Whisk eggs into milk mixture (make sure it is mixed well)
- Spray glass pie plate with nonstick spray and line with unbaked pie shell.
- In pie shell, layer spinach, onion and swiss cheese, making several layers of each.
- Pour in milk-mayo-egg mixture.
- Cover quiche with foil and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until top starts to turn golden and center of quiche is set.
I have also made this quiche with different fillings and it always turns out great.
- Bacon, Cheddar & Onion
- Asparagus & Cheddar or Swiss
- Ham, Cheddar & Onion
Places I'm Partying: