Friday, October 28, 2011

Child Painted Canvas

My kids love to paint and this is a great way to make their "abstract" masterpieces something extra special!






What you need:







  • Canvas
  • Paint
  • Brush
  • Alphabet Stickers (Located in the scrapbooking section at Michael's) or Die-Cut Vinyl Lettering
How to make it:
  • Place letter stickers on canvas to display your desired phrase.



  • Let your child paint the entire canvas.

  • Once dried, remove stickers. 



Linking to:








5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like this one girls! They turned out great! And those boys are so handsome! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! I'll have to do this with my kids!


    Coming over from http://chasing2monkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I love the name of this blog!! :) And what a great craft project for kids! My boys would love it! I'd love for you to share this at my blog party Tuesday's Nursery - its for all ages of kids decor - First Tuesday each month. I hope you can make it, Nan

    www.PlayfulDecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the size of canvas you used? And how does the vinyl stick to the canvas? I don't use vinyl often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to do this with my baby for gifts in a few years!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete