What You Need:
- Styrofoam balls - one bigger for body, one smaller for head
- Brown Ribbon
- Push Pins
- Orange Pipe Cleaners
- Googly Eyes
- Cardstock - Orange, Red Yellow
- Hot Glue
How To Make It:
- Wrap styrofoam balls with brown ribbon and secure with push pins.
- Hot glue head onto body.
- Shape orange pipe cleaners into legs and hot glue to bottom of body.
- Cut a small piece of orange card stock and roll into beak shape. Glue or tape to secure shape. Glue beak onto turkey's face.
- Glue on goggly eyes.
- Glue on either a small piece of red ribbon or red card stock just underneath beak for the little waddle (is that what it's called????).
- Cut 10 feather shapes out of the red, orange and yellow card stock.
- Write on each feather - things you are thankful for, scavenger hunt clues, bingo games, etc - use your imagination!
- Secure each feather with a push pin.
- You may need to add a few push pins to the bottom of the turkey's body to stabilize the ball and keep it from rolling over.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Places I'm Partying: