What You Need:
- Lavash or similar thin bread (original recipe called for cinnamon pita chips).
- Instant French Vanilla Pudding
- Mix box of instant pudding with 1 3/4 cups milk. Whisk and put in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter and brush onto lavash. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut bread into triangles.
- Bake at 350 degrees until crispy and lightly browned (about 8 minutes). Let cool.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut fruit.
- Arrange cinnamon crisps along outside of plate, spoon pudding into middle, drizzling some over crisps too.
- Top with cut up fruit.
- Chow down!
It was a beautiful afternoon when we made these, so decided to head out to the backyard for a little fruit nacho picnic.
Apparently this recipe is dog-approved too!
Thanks for checking out my blog! Would love to have you stay and follow along!
Places I'm Partying: