What You Need:
- Empty Wine Bottle
- Chalkboard Spray Paint
- 24 Gauge Wire
- Beads (I used turquoise and red chip beads from Michaels)
- Hot Glue
- Remove label from wine bottle. I soaked mine in water and peeled off the label. There was still a bunch of adhesive left, so I used some Goof Off to remove it.
- Spray paint bottle with chalkboard paint and dry completely.
- Coil wire around bottle as desired to determine length and cut it just slightly longer.
- Coil one end so beads won't come off, then string turquoise beads along length. Coil opposite end to secure beads.
- Cut wire to be formed into heart shape
- Coil one end of wire cut for heart so beads will not come off and string red beads along length.
- Shape beaded wire into heart and wrap other end around frame to hold in place and keep beads from coming off the wire.
- Wrap turquoise beads around bottle as desired and secure ends in place with hot glue.
- Hot glue red heart in place.