What You Need:
- Flour, Salt, Water
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge or Sealer
How To Make It:
- Make salt dough: mix 2 cups of flour, 1 cup of salt, and approximately 1 cup of water
- To form each petal, make a small ball of dough and press down with thumb to form a flattened oval. Next take one end of the oval and pinch ends together to form petal shape.
- Gather the individual petals into a circle and place another small ball of dough in the middle. Press down gently to form center of flower.
- Place flower on cookie sheet and bake at 200 degrees for several hours until dough is hard and dry.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Paint with acrylic paint as desired.
- Mod Podge to seal paint and glue magnet on back.
|The lone flower in the back of all the Easter Eggs|
|Finished flower stuck on the fridge|
Places I'm Partying: