- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Lollipop Sticks
- White Wilton Candy Melts
- Blue Sugar
- Cinnamon Candies
- Red Food Coloring
- Melt Wilton Candy Melts per instructions on bag.
- Insert lollipop stick into bottom of marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow into candy melts and either sprinkle on blue sugar or roll in blue sugar.
- Stick cinnamon candies onto marshmallow (candy melts act like glue).
- For some, I also used a Q-tip and dipped it into red food coloring and painted on little polka dots or other red shapes (fyi...stars are pretty hard to paint on with a Q-tip!).
- Set the pops up in a glass until set (will set faster if you put them in the fridge).
Now I just have to remember these for Fourth of July!
Places I'm Partying: