- Red, white & blue ribbon, varying textures and widths
- 4" Styrofoam Ball
- Wooden Dowel
- Floral Foam
- Straight Pins
- Small Bucket or Pot for Base
- Tulle or Crinkle-Cut Paper Shreds
- Cut ribbon into 4.5 inch pieces.
- Loop each ribbon and secure to styrofoam ball using 1 or 2 straight pins, depending on the width of the ribbon.
- Continue pinning ribbon loops to ball until it is completely covered. When placing loops, be sure to do them at varying angles and close together to ensure a full topiary.
- Place floral foam into base.
- Place one end of wooden dowel into styrofoam ball and other end into floral foam.
- Fill base to cover foam with crinkle cut paper shreds, tulle or beads.
Click here to see my Halloween Ribbon Topiary
Places I'm Partying: