Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chalkboard Napkin Rings

Some projects come along that are so simple, yet so brilliant. Like this one....Chalkboard napkin rings. I bought some plain wooden napkin rings months ago and planned to make these before Thanksgiving, but other holiday projects got in the way. It was so quick & easy, I don't know why I waited!


What You Need:

How to Make It:
  • Simply Paint wooden napkin rings with chalkboard paint, at least 2 coats, and let dry. DONE!!!

Places I'm Partying:
www.lilluna.com
www.bluecricketdesign.net


Tip Junkie handmade projects

Tickled Pink at 504 MainSee Vanessa Craft
I Heart Nap Time
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
The DIY Dreamer








IhookedupwithHoHlamespiceshabby creek cottageA Glimpse Inside










 

18 comments:

  1. Sometimes the simple ideas are the best ideas. These turned out really cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a smart idea (and so cute!)! We would love for you to share this with our readers at our link party!

    www.uncommondesignsonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Can a person have too many chalkboard things??? I don't think so!!! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea and so versitile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a neat idea and great tutorial! now I want to do this to every extra plate I have in the house! and with the colored chalks. thanks for sharing!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! I love chalk board paint :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely adorable idea! I have got to pin this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so clever! You can use them for any occasion. I am sharing them on the Mess For Less FB page. Visiting from Sumo's Sweet Stuff. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique idea! Love it!! Would love it if you came by and linked up to my Manic Monday Linky Party!
    -Melissa
    http://serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right! Brilliant. Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! these are great! would make a perfect gift for my mom's bunco parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant!!! Pure genius! I just love it :)


    Would you PRETTY PLEASE post this on my Linky Party please?
    http://thediydreamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/from-dream-to-reality-linky-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun idea! I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made link party

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute and how creative! Now following :)

    Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete