What You Need:
- Mod Podge, Hot Glue
- Cut ribbon into lengths long enough to go around wreath form with a bit of overlap.
- Wrap alternating pieces of ribbon around wreath and secure in place with straight pins until entire wreath is covered.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back where the ends of the ribbon are to prevent fraying.
- Make felt flowers: Cut a strip of felt approximately 2"x12". Fold in half lengthwise and sew ends together. Once sewn, cut slits down entire length about 3/4 of the way to the bottom. Next, starting with one end, roll up into flower and sew through bottom to secure
- Paint wooden letter to match ribbon and let dry.