What You Need:
- Salt Dough: Mix 2 cups flour & 1 cup salt with approximately 1 cup water to form dough
- Egg-shaped Cookie Cutter
- Acrylic Paint & Paint Brushes
- Mod Podge
- Ribbon for Hanging
- Roll salt dough out to about 1/4" thick and cut out egg shapes (I cut 12).
- Poke hole in the top of each egg. I used the non-pointy end of a Bic pen.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 200 degrees for several hours until eggs are hard & dry.
- Once cooled completely, paint your eggs with pretty patterns & colors.
- Once the paint is dry, seal with a coat of Mod Podge.
- Tie a loop through the top of each egg with ribbon and then suspend each one from a longer ribbon to make the garland.
My entry into A Crafty Soiree sponsored by Appliances Online and the Bosch Washing Machines.