Thursday, March 15, 2012

Speedy St. Patty's Day Wall Art

With St. Patrick's Day only a few days away, I figured I'd better get a move on and make some decorations for the house before the day has come and gone. I am feeling much more in Easter-mode, so wanted a really short & sweet project....this was it!


What You Need:
  • Green Glitter Foam
  • Scrapbook Paper
  • Square Frame (I used a white 10x10 frame)
  • Glue
How You Make It:
  • Find a four-leaf clover template (I searched for one in Microsoft Clipart and printed it out).
  • Trace clover onto foam and cut out shape.
  • Glue clover to scrapbook paper.
  • Put in frame
Like I said....short & sweet (just like me)!

Sharing this post at the following linky parties:


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea very much. Via whipper berry
    Regards,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, simple, festive!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete