Another fun and easy Halloween decoration is a ribbon topiary. We've made these in the past for themed party decorations and thought they'd be really cute for the holidays too!
What You Need:
- Halloween-colored ribbon, varying textures and widths
- 4" Styrofoam Ball
- Wooden Dowel
- Floral Foam
- Straight Pins
- Small Bucket or Pot for Base
- Tulle or Crinkle-Cut Paper Shreds
How to Make It:
1. Cut ribbon into 4.5" lengths.
2. Loop each ribbon and secure to styrofoam ball using 1-2 straight pins, depending on width of ribbon.
3. Continue attaching ribbons to ball until it is completely covered. You'll want to make sure you place them close together and at varying angles to ensure a full topiary.
4. Place floral foam into base. Insert one end of dowel into bottom of styrofoam ball and the other end into the floral foam.
5. Fill base with tulle or paper shreds of a coordinating color and you've got yourself a super cute topiary! Note: You can also embellish your base or dowel with ribbons.
Linking up to Tip Junkie