What You Need:
- Black Collage Frame for Three 4x6 Photos (purchased ours at Michaels for $5 using coupon)
- Halloween-Themed Scrapbook Paper, 4.5" x 6.5" size (three sheets)
- B-O-O Letters Cut from Black Cardstock, approx. 3" size
- Glue, Tape
How to Make It:
- Glue each letter onto center of each of three pieces of scrapbook paper (our letters were cut out using a Cricut Expression).
- Remove back from frame. Take out matting.
- Place paper behind matting so that the word BOO is aligned evenly showing through each space. Once each letter is centered, glue or tape into place.
- Place back in frame and replace backing. Done!