What You Need:
- Blue Tulle (3-4 yards)
- Crochet Headband to Match Tulle Color
- Red Hankerchief (although pink would be really cute too)
- Red Grosgrain Ribbon
- Cowboy Hat
- Cowboy Boots
How To Make Tutu:
- Fold single strip of tulle in half and insert folded end through opening at bottom of headband. Pull bottom ends of strip through to tie a knot.
How to Make Rest of Costume:
- Elastic can be used in place of the headband. Just measure your cowgirl's waist and subtract 3 inches, then sew ends together. Be sure not to tie the knots too tight on the elastic because it will cause it to stretch out.
- The tulle tutu tends to be a bit sheer, so we wore little blue shorts underneath.