What You Need:
- Burner Covers (available in sets of 2 at Dollar Tree)
- Spray Paint
- Scrapbook Paper
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
How to Make It:
- Place the burner cover upside down on reverse side of scrapbook paper. Trace the outline and cut out the circle.
- Spray paint the burner cover in a color to coordinate with your scrapbook paper. Allow to dry completely.
- Once dry, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the burner cover and glue down the circle of scrapbook paper. Let dry.
- Apply several coats of Mod Podge over the top.
- Hot glue ribbon to back side so you can hang up the memo board.
- It is a great idea to make coordinating magnets. See tutorial here http://thedesperatecraftwives.blogspot.com/2011/10/scrapbook-paper-magnets.html