This is a great keepsake and fun craft that involves your kids.
What you need:
- 8x10 or 4x6 Canvas
- Black Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint
- White Glitter (Optional)
- Googly Eyes
- Your Kids Feet or Hands
How To Make It:
- Paint canvas black with foam brush and allow to dry.
- Paint the bottom of your kids hands or feet with white acrylic paint. Then place painted hands or feet on black canvas to apply print.
- Sprinkle with glitter while white paint is still wet.
- Flip canvas over so print resembles ghost, and once dry, glue on googly eyes.
- Using a paint brush or paint pen write their names and year on the canvas.
- If you used the glitter, we recommend using a spray acrylic sealer so the glitter doesn't get everywhere.