What You Need:
- 8.5 x10 Frame (The one used here was $2 at WalMart)
- Chalkboard Spray Paint
- White Spray Paint / White Spray Primer
How To Make It:
- Remove glass from frame.
- Paint glass with chalkboard spray paint (will need 2-3 coats, allowing them to completely dry between coats)
- Paint frame with white spray paint (may want to use a primer first if frame is very dark or intricately patterned). At least 3 coats will be needed, drying completely between each coat.
- Once frame and glass are dry, put them back together.
- Attach ribbon to back of frame using either hot glue or a staple gun, and your new chalkboard is ready to hang on the wall!
Places We're Partying: