Thanks to a great friend at SaSea Boutique who introduced us to this craft! We used the Martha Stewart Holiday Adhesive Stencils and it includes a lot of different holiday stencils. The ideas are endless!!!
These are great for a holiday party or gift!
What you need:
- Wine Glasses (Got ours at The Dollar Tree...yes you read that right $1)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Stencils
- Martha Steward Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
How to make it:
- Clean wine glasses.
- Once dried, stick the stencil on the glass.
- Paint in the stencil. (Do not overload paint on the brush because it may seep under the stencil.)
- While paint is still wet, carefully peel stencil off.
- Continue this process until your design is complete.
- Once complete, clean stencils with soap and water. I was very happy that the stencils were reusable.
Note: If the paint seeps under the stencil, clean it before using it again.
Linking up to these parties: