What You Need:
- Contact Paper or Vinyl
- Martha Stewart Holiday Adhesive Stencils
- Wood or Canvas
- Acrylic Paint, Regular and Glitter
- Stencil Brush or Pouncers
- Ribbon (optional)
- Hot Glue
How To Make It:
- Use Cricut or Silhouette to cut out letters for stencil. Can cut by hand if you are ambitious and without die-cutting machine.
- Paint background color onto canvas or wood.
- Place adhesive word stencil onto canvas or board.
- Dip stencil brush or pouncer into paint and dab off excess paint. Paint letters onto sign. Be careful not to use too much paint on brush. Apply second coat if necessary.
- Place Martha Stewart Adhesive Stencils onto sign and paint to add little design accents. I used the reindeer on the green sign and snowflakes on the blue sign.
- Once paint dry, glue strips of ribbon to the top and bottom of sign for a little extra flair, if desired.
- Use hot glue or staple gun to affix ribbon to top of sign for hanging.
Places We're Partying: