What You Need:
- Collage Frame with 3 Opening for 4 x 6" Photos (Got this one at Michaels for about $3.50 on sale)
- Christmas-Themed Scrapbook Paper, approx. 4.5" x 6.5" (three pieces)
- Die-Cut Letters J-O-Y (we used red scrapbook paper)
- Remove back from frame. Take out matting.
- Tape or glue three pieces of scrapbook paper to back of matting so the pattern shows through the openings.
- Turn matting over and center and glue down each letter in its place (our letters were cut out using a Cricut Expression).
- Place back in frame and replace backing. Done!
How to Make It:
Places We're Partying: