Monday, November 21, 2011

Jewelry Holder

Sometimes we forget what jewelry we have because it is hiding in drawers or jewelry boxes. We wanted to display all those pretty necklaces and keep them tangle free. This was perfect way to do it!



What You Need:


  • Frame
  • Spray Paint
  • Screen or Chicken Wire
  • Wire Cutters
  • Hot Glue
  • S-Hooks
How To Make It:

  • Remove glass and picture from frame. 

  • Spray paint the frame.
  • Measure inside of frame and cut screen or chicken wire to fit in it. 
  • Hot glue wire to the inside of frame. Push wire down to make sure it is on the glue. When it dries, put a little more glue on top of wire.  
  • And you are done!!! 
  • Use the S-hooks to hold necklaces and bracelets. Hang earring on the wire. 

Places We're Partying


The Girl Creative
Tip Junkie handmade projects

http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/



Featured On The  Crafty Nest

4 comments:

  1. I hopped on over from Made by You Monday to see your lovely jewelry holder! The paint is drying on my frame as I type this! Last week, I was searching for a match to my dangling earrings and I had enough of that! I had not thought to use S hooks for hanging necklaces and that is very clever! Thanks for sharing your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on TT&J and wanted to stop in. I love how it looks like a piece of art! Newly following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I would love for you to link this project up at Do Something Crafty Friday: http://vanessascraftynest.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-something-crafty-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy-to-use small appliances, the time at home is longer, and many things that can be done outside are now inconvenient. For example, I like massage, because massage can make me relax, but going out will increase the risk of infection and it is also inconvenient. But I found a good alternative tool, NIKSAfootbath massager, so I can enjoy massage at home, which greatly improves the happiness and comfort of my home.

    ReplyDelete