I got asked to help make crafts for my son's school. I was so excited to help! A few girlfriends and I got together to make magnet boards for the school. Friends and crafts together always make a great time!!! I love how they came out!
What You Need:
- Mod Podge
- Tin Sign (Got mine at the Dollar Store)
- Foam Brush
- Scrapbook Paper
- Glass Beads
- Clear, Flat-Backed Glass Marbles
How To Make It:
- Cut Scrapbook paper about 1/2 inch larger than tin so you could wrap around tin.
- Once paper is cut, brush mod podge on tin.
- Center paper on to tin and press down. Then smooth paper to make sure you seal bubbles.
- Once dry, turn it over and mod podge excess paper onto the back of the tin. Do 2 opposite sides first. Once that is dry, do the other 2 sides.
- Follow these instructions to make the Scrapbook Magnets with the same paper used for tin.
- When everything is dry, place it on a frame stand or hang it on your wall!
P.S. If you are wondering who took those amazing pictures, they are from Snidershots Photography. She is amazing!!!